Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) is one of the more popular battle royale games that allows players to compete in matches with up to 100-players. You can change your name to personalize your PUBG experience. This can be done for a variety of reasons, such as if you want to change your gamertag, or if you just want to try out a new name.
Two Way Change Your Name in Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds and BGMI
1.Use a Rename Card
2.Submit a Name Change Request
Using a Rename Card
The easiest way to change your name in Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds is by using a rename card. Rename cards can be purchased from the in-game shop for 180 BP (Battle Points).
Once you have purchased the name change card, you can easily change your name by following these steps:
- Open the Inventory menu.
- Click on the Crate icon.
- Scroll down to the Rename Card and click on it.
- A prompt will appear asking you to confirm your new name.
- Enter your new name and click on OK.
Your name will be changed immediately.
Submitting a Name Change Request
If you don’t have a rename card for any reason, you can submit a rename request to PUBG Support. To do this, these steps have to be followed:
- Go to the Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds support website.
- Click on the Contact Us tab.
- Select the Gameplay category.
- Select the Name Change subcategory.
- Fill out the form and submit your request.
PUBG Support will review your request and PUBG Support will notify you if your name change is approved.
Name Change Restrictions
There are some restrictions on who you can change your name to in PUBG. Your name cannot be changed.
- Offensive or vulgar.
- Too long or too short.
- Already in use by another player.
Changing Your Name Multiple Times
You can change your name in PUBG a maximum of once per day. If you try to change the name more than once in a day, the request will be rejected.
How to Change Name in BGMI
- Open the BGMI app and log in to your account.
- Click on the profile icon in the top left corner of the screen.
- Click on the “Settings” tab.
- Scroll down and click on the “Rename Card” button.
- Enter your new name and click on the “OK” button.
- You will be asked to confirm your name change.
- To complete the process click on the “Confirm” button and save it.
- You can change your name in BGMI once per day.
- You can purchase Rename Cards from the in-game shop or earn them as rewards from events.
- Your new name cannot be offensive, vulgar, or already in use by another player.
Changing your name in Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds and BGMI is a quick and easy way to personalize your experience. If you want to change your name, you can use a rename card or submit a name change request to PUBG Support.Share to help