Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) is finally available on Google Play Store! However, many players are disappointed to find that they are not able to play it. This is because BGMI is currently only available to players in India.
Krafton, the developer of BGMI, has confirmed that the game is currently available in India. The developer has said that it is working on a global release for BGMI, but there is no ETA yet.
Meanwhile, players outside India can still sign up for the BGMI closed beta test. However, it is important to note that the closed beta test is only available to a limited number of players.
Why did Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) only release in India?
There are reasons for this. As earlier PUBG Mobile was banned in India in 2020 due to security concerns. BGMI is a localized version of PUBG Mobile that has been modified to comply with Indian laws and regulations.
Second reason is that India is a big market for mobile gaming. The Indian gaming market is expected to reach $11 billion by 2023. By releasing BGMI in India, Krafton wants to tap into a huge potential market.
It is too early to say how successful this new BGMI version will be in India. However, the game has already generated a lot of excitement and anticipation. If Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) lives up to the hype, it will be a huge success for krafton.
Here are some reasons why you can’t play BGMI even if it is available in the Google Play Store
- Your device may not be compatible with BGMI. BGMI requires a smart phone or device with at least 2GB of RAM and 4GB of storage space.
- If you do not have a valid Indian phone number. BGMI requires players to verify their phone numbers in order to play the game.
- You may not be having a valid Indian ID. BGMI requires players to verify their ID in order to play the game.
If you are unable to play BGMI, you can try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Make sure that your device meets the minimum requirements for BGMI like RAM, Memory etc.
- Must have a good internet connection. And BGMI requires stable internet connection to play.
- Restart your device. Sometimes, a simple restart can fix minor issues.
- You can also uninstall and reinstall BGMI. It can fix any corrupted files that may be causing the game to not function properly.
If you still can’t play Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) after trying these troubleshooting steps, you can contact Krafton’s customer support for help.
Here are some tips for staying safe while playing BGMI
- Download BGMI only from the official Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Be careful with the information you share on social media.
- Never give your personal information, such as your password or credit card number, to anyone you don’t know.
If you see anything suspicious, report it to the game’s developer or the proper authorities.Share to help